Tacha Costner has built a successful real estate career based on experience and results. Her depth of knowledge and experience reaches across all aspects of real estate, from selling historic single-family homes to working with developers to market and sell new construction communities.
An Atlanta native, Tacha has lived in Inman Park for 20 years, and quickly established herself as an expert in the Intown market. Since receiving her real estate license in 1999, Tacha has accumulated an impressive list of awards and accomplishments including:
– Career sales in excess of $400 million
– #1 Individual listing agent, company-wide (2012-2016)
– 10-year recipient of the Atlanta Realtors® Association Phoenix Award for multi-million dollar sales
– Consistently ranked in top 5% of the Atlanta Realtors® Association list of top performing agents
– Certified Eco Broker®
– Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®)